The mobile application was created in loving memory of the founder’s mother Mapula Maria Monama who passed away on the 22 October 2015, the loss of four close friends and family members in 2014 and her Uncle Timothy Mapinga in 2015. It is during this period that the founder observed how friends and family shared memories of loved ones with reservation
on various social media. A dedicated remembrance wall to post memories of loved ones who are no longer with us was created because of her personal experiences. Angelz wall gives everyone a platform of sharing memories of Angelz birthdays and other celebrations.
Telkom Knockout (Yebo/Haibo)
Play the Telkom Cup Knockout Challenge YEBO – HAAIBO prediction game and win by voting for or against the predicted score
Link no available
HairSnap provides a platform for posting your latest hairstyle while you may also view hairstyles posted by other users. Have you ever felt unnoticed and unappreciated after spending money on a new hairstyle,
especially by your partner? Now you can showcase your beautiful and funky hairstyle to the world and see users voting your hairstyle all the way up to the top 10 for your city. View other user’s latest hairstyles and
swipe right to like or left to dislike. View your friends’ or other user’s hairstyle albums by searching their profiles. For new ideas on your new hairstyles, look no further than HairSnap.
Being a broke varsity student has come to an end.
• Qweeqi is a FREE peer to peer student connection
• Instantly tutor or request a tutor, no qualifications required
• Join a class, create a class, share a class with friends; classes can be academic or non-academic
• Get help from your smartest mates around you, at your own price!
• ASAP allows you to enter the Topic, Description, Price, Time-Date and Teaching address to get help on any academic or non-academic subject
• Qweeqs allows you to instantly message or book a session with a tutor of your choice
• Fun allows you to create, join and share a non-academic class with friends
• Maps allows you to see and view nearby classes around you
CONNECTED LIFE is the easiest way to create a comprehensive schedule for your kids and share it with your family, children and village.
• Create a pick up/drop off schedule for all your children’s activities
• Build your “village” – au pairs, aunties, neighbours grannies, drivers et al
• Get your villagers to download the APP/go to our website www.connectedstay.co.za
• Share your schedule with the villager tasked with collecting/dropping off the precious cargo
• Allow your villager to easily notify you of your child’s location
• Receive messages from villagers
• Communicate with villagers
• Plan routes for your villagers
• Milestones – get milestones pictures of your children at key events
• Set villager birthday reminders
• Go through your history to see all pick ups and drop offs done by your villagers for the month to allow an administration you might need to do
Key features for villagers;
• Pick up children’s updated daily schedules
• Communicate with “mom”
• Notify “mom” of your location
• Check which routes are best for your pick ups
• Finalise your pick ups
• Go through your history to see all your pick ups and drop offs for the month to allow an administration you might need to do
• Snap some pictures to share with “mom” as you go through the day